Thursday, May 3, 2012

Brain of a Tiny Human

I cannot bother with pesky google images, because that involves computer technologies that belong to wizards and me and the wizard community are not on the best of terms right now.
What I can do is give a verbal depiction of what doctor's might believe they can hear from my brain noodles:

beep.beep.shhhhhhhhhhhh.shhhhhhhhh.beep.beep. 
Picture of dinosaur
Picture of dinosaur with wings
Pegasus
Unicorn Pegasus
Unicorn Pegasus with scales and fire breath
Squirrels
Gladiator battle between me and a squirrel (I lost, because squirrels are constantly on meth and therefore fear nothing)
Goldfish who tap dance (the normal kind, not the weird French ones... I can never understand them)
Pillows
Pillow kingdom where tiny humans rule from a comfortable throne of pillows (why rule from a throne made of pencil shavings when you can sit on pillow people?)
Industrial Revolution
Robot Apocalypse of 2053
Camels who turn into people when they're bored
Me as a goldfish who turned into a backpack who turned into a squirrel
Tears because now I'm a squirrel
Relief now that I'm back in backpack-form
Dora the Explorer tries to take me on a trip (because of the whole backpack thing), I get mad, we get into an argument, then we dance to solve our problems, best friends again.
Me riding a Brontosaurus, then laughing at scientists for riding a dinosaur they didn't believe existed
The scientists crown me Queen Brain-Noodle for being so small and knowing more than everyone who ever existed.
LIMA BEANS IN LEATHER JACKETS

This is what happens to the tiny ones when they have too much homework.

I want to throw out a final apology to the wizard community, my bad,  sorry for burning down all your villages? I'm still not 100% sure what I did, but I will say that I am probably really sorry?  Come on, you guys are like my main bitches.

I'm tiny, accept my apology, please.  Also use your wand thing to kill all the squirrels, I hate them and they're evil.

Death to squirrels.  Long live lima beans,
Tiny Dinosaur Human


No comments:

Post a Comment