Monday, April 30, 2012

Some Facts about Tiny Humans:

Some Facts about Tiny Humans:
-We both started and ended WWII
-We are descendants of lions and paper cups (they interbred to create the tiny-human generation, that society has barely come to acknowledge the fictional existence of)
-Every third Tuesday after a full moon we turn into a sea creature for about 48 seconds (it's really uncomfortable unless you're already in water)
-Lima beans are delicious
-Fabric of time means nothing to us, we are too small to care about it.
-Alice in Wonderland is not a children's story, it is a biography of my life (I'm the cat-one)
-We use our tiny person-like selves to manipulate the other-sized people into doing things for us (reaching cups, starting genocides, ending genocides, etc)
-When you aren't looking directly at us, we turn into dolls
-Some of us can start fires with our minds, but only like 4 or 5 of us, and they were really nasty to me at our last BBQ, so whatever.  Just because I can't start a fire with my mind doesn't make me any less of a dinosaur than those guys.
-Anything larger than 100in means nothing to us.
-Also 100in means nothing to me, I know that 60in is me-sized but when I think about 100in I can only imagine something goldfish-sized.  Not 100% sure, but I'm going to go with my gut on this one.
 -Our first stage of life is in worm-form, straight up worm-living.

Now every single thing on this list came from my tiny-little-mind to my tiny-little-fingers to a normal sized keyboard onto a computer-machine, which I can only imagine laser typed all this info onto the brains of things who also touch it?


To those who ask "How can this be real? None of this is based in any kind of fact, it seems more like the ramblings of a crazy person."
I respond "You humans and your questions, when will you learn? I'm going to turn you into a squirrel now for being rude."

Mad love to the Lima beans, I really meant what I said up there.

Potatoes, potatoes, potatoes,
Tiny Dinosaur Human

No comments:

Post a Comment