Monday, December 10, 2012

Time... explained, finally?

 Hello all you fine-ass creature things,

Thank you for gathering around your internet boxes and letting your eyes interpret all these silly squiggles as fancy "words".  You will never get back this time spent "reading" this but you could get magical unicorn points?!*

It's been a while, I think, I can never be sure.  As some of you may know, tiny humans hibernate, randomly and for different lengths of time.  Some of our greatest tiny human thinkers have tried to solve this strange phenomenon and every time they came to the same conclusion:  cookies are not the same as cookie jars.  I CANNOT EMPHASIZE THIS ENOUGH. 
I think that is a ground breaking theory but it doesn't get to the heart of what is time and why it's a thing and why people have clocks. 

I personally asked at least 3 different ogres and 1 very sassy goldfish try to explain the concept of time to me.  This is what I got out of it:
  • Time is boring.
  • Clocks = sundials - sun + a tiny baby robot elf?
  • More importantly, triangle.
  • Ogres smell bad (it's a stereotype because it's true)
  • If you don't understand time, a ball of yarn will come to life (or back to life depending on who you speak to) and do your homework
  •  BLAH BLAH who cares.
  • Goldfish get mean when you ask personal questions
Okay so I think we all learned some pretty deep and meaningful things about time and what it is and clocks.

Thank you for opening your eye flaps and using the noodles in your brain to understand the word story my fingers wrote.

Mad love straight to mah golden biddie and all them ogs just trying to do them,
Tiny Human

*I am not and have never been affiliated with magical unicorn points, I can in no way guarantee that by reading this you will get unicorn points, magical or otherwise



1 comment:

  1. Bitch you still crazy?! damn...i thought they gave you pills for that... oh well. I <3 TDH

    ReplyDelete